Thursday, January 17, 2008

TATA Nano in Technicolour

Well, after all the waiting, the show and the hoopla, its now time for the goofs and the jokes to start floating around. Today, when I was going over the homepage of wikipedia, I saw it listed in the recent events and went in to check out what wikipedia had to say about it.

Well, the first thing to have caught my attention made me think, should the Nano be out at all... Here' why:



And after this, the decision wasn't all that wavery...


I really don't know what gets people to go for this kind of "variety".
In fact, when I had been to buy my second headset for my phone, the guy showed me ones with silver coloured earpieces. I told him, that I wanted ones in black colour, like the ones I already had. The guy had just this to say - "Asian paints hai saab, jo bole woh colour mil jaata..."

I did not dare ask him what else was available or what he thought of my choice...

1 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Blogger Pandhu said...

a perfect idea of a soap box car... just that i will never choose these colours ever for my soap box...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home