Monday, August 28, 2006

Life @ MAQ S/W


well... life before 7th Aug, seems to be from some previous birth altogether now.. All week long I try to speed time up to reach the weekend, and once it is here, I just dont realise how 2 days vapourise.. (Ya, actually saturday happens to be a self-declared hol; these guys insist we come on sat too.. Can u belive tht ??). and it isnt like I'm doing under time or anything.. its been ages since I last saw a sunset.. :(

There's this bunch of fellas from Mumbai, who were told they'd have training in Hyderabad and then brought back to Mumbai.. and they actually fell for it too...

Khair, this is the batch tht started out together.. Me and another chap are missing tho.. and I was not clicking... and ya, was composing an "imp" mail so, cannot go any longer.. but brb... :)

and I mean it.. u'll c...

1 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Blogger Leela Vinod Kumar said...

hehe.. Boy am I glad someone's actuially checked my or to be even more optimistic, HAS BEEN checking my blog !!!

So, if not for anything else, I shall keep this page updated for u.. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home