Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Here's some of the things I spotted on the 16th...


I'd found a Yellow and Cream dual-tone Pulsar (150cc) in the lot on returning from lunch; I thought, Bajaj had stopped these ‘hatke’ colours after their purple ones. Well when the Zen's Estilo came out in as many colours, not to mention the initial runs of many others like Xing and even zen at one point of time.






Oh, and earlier in the day, precisely at breakfast, my friend found a roach in his aaloo curry of his Poori. This being the state of affairs in a cafeteria inside one of the prestigious IT parks of Hyderabad. I cannot even imagine what the state of the other eateries in and around HITEC city are... *shudder*

2 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, Blogger annu said...

You call 11 AM as subah subah.

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger annu said...

You call 11 AM as subah subah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home