Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Happy All Fool's Day folks!

Hello All,

There has been a classic Google googly coming out at us all over the past few years on this day, this year not being much different I hope.

This morning when I opened up what millions other on this planet do too, I find this interesting link, that is perhaps laid there to be barely noticeable kinds:

Introducing CADIE: a singular upgrade to your online life. 


Right under the search box of http://www.google.com/ - am not sure if other country specific ones carry it as well...

Give it a go, but I would strongly advise people from going to the blogger pages and stay only on the google ones. The blogger one did try to run some ActiveX content, but its better you don't... There has been a lot of malicious attacks planned out for this day, so look out for all suspicious links, attachments and content.

Stay Safe! :)

P.S.: I see a new button on my GMail interface that lets me type in Hindi, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil and I think Malayalam!!

1 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, Blogger annu said...

AND HAPPY FOOOLS day to Annnu

nai Raaaanuuuuuu :):)):))

seeeee annnu smilingggggg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home